Reflexology is for everyone from infants to the elderly. It supports the body's optimal functioning and energy flow through gentle stimulation of the foot reflexes...and feels AMAZING!
Restore your body and mind connectivity with this unique modality to relax your nervous system. Using tuning fork sound frequencies, a custom protocol curated for you will leave you feeling refreshed and revitalized!
The Richway Amethyst BioMat is a unique innovation in biotechnology. Using the principles of far infrared heat, negative ions and the soothing effects of Amethyst crystals, it provides a profound relaxing experience.
ABOUT KARYN ROWE (she|her)
Karyn is a Registered Canadian Reflexology Therapist basing her private practice out of the Centre for Social Innovation (Annex Location) at Bloor and Bathurst, Toronto. In a career spanning 25 years in the health and wellness field Karyn has learned that a healthy, balanced nervous system is the foundation for optimal wellness.
Burnout, anxiety, poor sleep and stress related illness depletes our physical, mental and emotional vitality. Her approach to harmonizing the nervous system with a customized care plan combining the restorative benefits of reflexology, sound therapy and Amethyst BioMat offers clients the unique opportunity to rest, revitalize and rebalance.
Your time with Karyn means…
- client centred care
- effective, evidence based treatment protocols
- respect and professionalism
- an inclusive and safe space for all
The imagery throughout Karyn’s website is one of nature. When not helping others, Karyn strives to live her most optimal life by connecting and spending time in nature, learning environmental stewardship and conservation.
Karyn recognizes that true success begins the second you start giving back. Inclusivity and giving back to the community is at the core of Karyn's values and she is proud to be involved with many local organizations that lift up and support people in need.
Reflexology… what it is and isn’t
What it is:
- it is non-invasive
- can relieve tension
- improve blood circulation and supports the body’s efforts to function optimally
- RCRT’s are required to maintain a high standard of training and follow a national Standards of Practice, Code of Conduct and Ethics of the Reflexology Association of Canada.
What it isn’t:
- it’s not massage therapy
- it doesn’t diagnose specific conditions
- it shouldn’t be painful
- doesn’t treat or prescribe for foot conditions such as corns, bunions or ingrown toenails. This is not in our scope of practice and should be treated by a foot care specialist.
Reflexology is not covered by OHIP but is covered by a number of insurance companies across Canada. Please check with your individual insurance policy.
- 720 Bathurst Street Suite #411 Toronto, ON M5S 2R4
- 10am - 5pm
- 10am - 3pm
We acknowledge the land we are meeting on is the traditional territory of many nations including the Mississaugas of the Credit, the Anishnabeg, the Chippewa, the Haudenosaunee and the Wendat peoples and is now home to many diverse First Nations, Inuit and Métis peoples. We also acknowledge that Toronto is covered by Treaty 13 with the Mississaugas of the Credit.