ABOUT KARYN ROWE (she|her)
Karyn is a Registered Canadian Reflexology Therapist basing her private practice out of the Centre for Social Innovation (Annex Location) at Bloor and Bathurst, Toronto. With a focus on current therapies, continuous learning and professionalism, Karyn brings over two decades of expertise and care to her practice and to her clients. A dedicated life long learner, Karyn has built a solid foundation in her post graduate studies with a practice focus in Reflexology, combining this with the latest biotechnologies and sound therapies to balance and restore the nervous system. Her goal (also her passion!) is to provide her clients with the most effective, safe and evidence based treatment protocols to help them achieve their healthiest and most optimal life.
The imagery throughout Karyn’s website is one of nature. When not helping others, Karyn strives to live her most optimal life by connecting and spending time in nature, learning environmental stewardship and conservation.
Karyn recognizes that true success begins the second you start giving back. Inclusivity and giving back to the community is at the core of Karyn's values and she is proud to be involved with many local organizations that lift up and support people in need.
Reflexology… what it is and isn’t
What it is:
- it is non-invasive
- can relieve tension
- improve blood circulation and supports the body’s efforts to function optimally
- RCRT’s are required to maintain a high standard of training and follow a national Standards of Practice, Code of Conduct and Ethics of the Reflexology Association of Canada.
What it isn’t:
- it’s not massage therapy
- it doesn’t diagnose specific conditions
- it shouldn’t be painful
- doesn’t treat or prescribe for foot conditions such as corns, bunions or ingrown toenails. This is not in our scope of practice and should be treated by a foot care specialist.
Reflexology is not covered by OHIP but is covered by a number of insurance companies across Canada. Please check with your individual insurance policy.
- 720 Bathurst Street Suite #411 Toronto, ON M5S 2R4
- 10am - 5pm
- 10am - 3pm
We acknowledge the land we are meeting on is the traditional territory of many nations including the Mississaugas of the Credit, the Anishnabeg, the Chippewa, the Haudenosaunee and the Wendat peoples and is now home to many diverse First Nations, Inuit and Métis peoples. We also acknowledge that Toronto is covered by Treaty 13 with the Mississaugas of the Credit.